The following Contributor Guidelines should be considered when submitting articles for review.
- Submissions should not exceed 1,000 words.
- Submissions should be sent as a Word Document and pasted in the body of the email.
- Each submission should include the author name, title and affiliation (CV).
- Please include a headshot of the author.
- Exclusive pieces will be given priority, so please let us know if your article has previously been published elsewhere.
- Submissions should not be promotional for any one product or company. Any promotional language will be edited.
- We reserve the right to edit the piece as we see fit, but we’re also happy to pass on a final draft to the author before it appears on the site.
Please submit title proposals and articles to the editor at contact_eu (at) europeanscientist.com. We aim to respond within a week.
This post is also available in:
FR (FR) DE (DE)